For graphics, packaging, industrial and countless other applications, turn to Coroplast. With the most trusted brand name and the broadest product line in corrugated plastic sheet, we have an innovative solution for your materials needs.
Coroplast Packaging Products
For design versatility, sustainability and durability, Coroplast is unmatched as a packaging material. Its strength and moisture resistance provide superior product protection, while reusability creates opportunities for cost efficiencies.
- Coroplast® Sturdy, reusable, recyclable, returnable, waterproof Coroplast shippers are superior to corrugated paper in a variety of packaging applications, including produce packaging, boxes, totes and dunnage.
- Brushed Fabric Lamination Protect your products from abrasion during shipping and handling with this sturdy, cost-effective solution.
- CORO-GARD™ Conductive polypropylene sheet made for packaging and transport of sensitive electronic devices.
- Coroplast® Archival Chemically inert and additive-free, archival-grade corrugated plastic is ideal for shipping environmentally sensitive items.
- Coroplast® CI Corrosion-inhibiting properties make Coroplast CI perfect for shipping electronics, small appliances and other products.
- Firewall FRB Flame Resistant Board is an effective heat-exchange medium in packaging.
- Microfilament Lamination Powerful abrasion protection for technical parts shipping, dunnage and other packaging applications.
- Spunbond Lamination Dimpled fabric creates non-abrasive soft hand for Class A surface requirements – ideal for protective packaging applications.
- CoroClear™ High clarity sheets that make it easy to identify content in see-through storage containers – and feature a UV inhibitor to enhance stability.