For graphics, packaging, industrial and countless other applications, turn to Coroplast. With the most trusted brand name and the broadest product line in corrugated plastic sheet, we have an innovative solution for your materials needs.
Automotive Industry Applications
Automotive and transportation industries rely on Coroplast’s innovative material solutions for auto interior components, wall panels and partitions, tractor side walls, and more. Coroplast products also ensure secure packaging of chrome, glass and painted-finish parts.
- Coroplast® Tougher than corrugated fiberboard, lighter than solid extruded plastic, waterproof, weather resistant and stain resistant, Coroplast is ideal for a wide range of structural automotive applications.
- Brushed Fabric Lamination Protect your automotive parts from abrasion during shipping and handling with this sturdy, cost-effective solution.
- CORO-GARD™ Conductive polypropylene sheet made for protecting electronic devices from electrostatic damage in transport.
- Firewall FRB Flame Resistant Board provides structural integrity, while enhancing automotive safety features.
- Microfilament Lamination Powerful abrasion protection for parts shipping, dunnage and interior component applications.
- Spunbond Lamination Dimpled fabric creates non-abrasive soft hand for Class A surface requirements – ideal protection for auto parts.