At the request of our customers, Coroplast introduces SPUN BOND LAMINATED SHEETS to solve your Class A finish needs. We will provide you with our quality standard Coroplast material with 2.5 ounce Lt. Blue or Black 100 % polypropylene Poly Spun laminated to either one side or two sides. Poly Spun material is not UV treated.
Typical Physical Properties
|Fabric Weight (ounce)
|Tensile MD (lbs.)
|Elongation MD (%)
|Air Permeability (cu.sq./sq.ft./min.)
- Soft Hand – created by dimples in fabric, just like the fabric you see on the airlines.
- Non-Abrasive for Class A surface requirements.
- Will break down in landfills.
- Hydrophobic – repels water to some degree.
- Excellent for packaging and dunnage needs
We believe the information contained in this bulletin is correct and to the best of our knowledge and tests. The recommendations and suggestions contained herein are made without guarantee or representation as to the results. We recommend that adequate tests be made in the customer's laboratory or plant to determine if this product meets all of the customer's requirements.