CoroGreen™ Sustainable Corrugated Plastic Sheet
Looking for a more sustainable solution? Leave it to Coroplast, North America’s leading manufacturer of corrugated plastic, and new CoroGreen™ recycled corrugated plastic sheet. Recyclable, reusable, even returnable, CoroGreen makes doing good business.
- Contains the highest amount of post-consumer/post-industrial material in the industry
- Qualifies for U.S. Green Building Council LEED Credit
- 100% recyclable and reusable
- 100% polypropylene composition
- Corona-treated, white printable surfaces with black core
- Opaque (low light transmission)
- Custom surface colors available
- Offered in a wide range of gauges – 4, 6, 8 and 10 mm
- Stock sheet sizes are 4 mm x 48” x 96” – run-to-size quoted separately
CoroGreen™ delivers a world of innovative applications to the graphics, packaging and construction industries.
- Indoor and Outdoor Signage
- Eco-Friendly Messaging
- Boxes and Totes
- Returnable Containers
- High-Moisture Environments
- Lightweighting Applications
- Designed, Printed and Built to Product Specifications
- LEED Projects
- Sustainable Alternative to Luan, Chipboard and Plywood
- Lightweight Structural Applications
- Cost-Efficient Custom Sizing (smaller than 4’ x 8’) Solutions
Manufactured in the U.S.A. – By the Market Leader in Corrugated Plastic
Established in 1973, Coroplast is North America’s leading manufacturer of corrugated plastic. Our facilities, located in the U.S. and Canada, house state-of-the-art design, manufacturing and printing equipment to deliver best-in-class product quality and performance. You can count on Coroplast’s capabilities for outstanding technical support that speeds your products to market and builds your business.
For additional technical information, please contact us toll free at 800-361-5150.